Living off campus offers both rewards and new experiences. While leading a more independent lifestyle, you may also be challenged by landlord-tenant relationships, roommates, commuting, household budgeting, to name just a few. In addition, you may find it difficult to meet new friends or get involved on campus. The staff at Off-Campus Life is here to help you with these transitions.
Off-Campus Life provides the following services:
- Help in finding potential roommates
- Assistance in learning the stages of renting, pre- to post-tenancy
- Aid in understanding your rights and responsibilities as a tenant of Fort Collins
- Information on selecting and developing healthy roommate relationships
- Resources for being a good neighbor and ways to building community
- Help with understanding city ordinances that can impact students
- Advocacy for off-campus/commuter student needs and concerns
- Transportation and carpooling information
Let Off-Campus Life help you have a positive and successful living experience in the Fort Collins Community.
If you are starting to look for off campus housing these links below will be a useful resource. Off-Campus Life has gathered contact information for different apartment complexes and property management companies around Fort Collins. These links do not state the availability of the properties, but provide you with contact information in order to aid you with your search.